According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we are obliged to inform you on how your personal data is administered by us.
- Your data is administered by ARTPOL PPHU Artur Milewski 82-500 Kwidzyn, ul. Żwirowa 4
- Your data is processed in order to realise a contract – according to the article 6, passage 1, let. b of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data
- The recipients of Your data include only subjects authorised to obtain personal data according to appropriate regulations
- Your data will be stored for 6 years / or in accordance to justified needs of the data administrator
- You have the right to demand to gain access to your personal data, to submit corrections to your personal data, to remove your data or to limit the processing of your personal data
- You have the right to file a complaint to an appropriate supervisory organ
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however a refusal to provide personal data might warrant our refusal to carry out a transaction with You