Constant progress is our mission. Therefore we always strive to raise our quality standards. We use our quality policy as a guide to excellently fulfil our clients’ orders. The general premises of the quality policy have been presented below:
We understand innovation as:
- Constant improvement of packaging technology and production processes.
- Confirmation of high quality with certificates issued by renowned scientific institutes.
- Modernisation and creation of new tools allowing us to improve competitiveness of production processes in regard to production cost.
- Attentiveness to ecology as regulated by norms and directives of the European Union.
Caring about client needs
Caring about our clients’ needs means:
- Ensuring on-time delivery.
- Delivering products fitting the client’s specification.
- Constantly monitoring clients’ needs and introducing products fulfilling those needs.
- Improving the quality of our products while maintaining competitive prices.
Qualified personnel means people who:
- Deal with sales and production and provides technical and graphic consultation to all clients.
- Understand products’ quality and constantly monitor each stage of production.
- Understand the need for customised offer and approach each client individually.
- Care about growth – by conducting research, discussions and attending symposiums.
Involved managers are people who:
- Improve the qualifications of employees with emphasis on knowledge about standards, norms and quality parameters, as well as methods of realising those parameters.
- Ensure that the employees can communicate effectively with each other.
- Provide workstations equipped properly, to allow production and delivery of high quality products according to set standards.
- Maintain relations with suppliers to ensure that standards and quality norms are fulfilled.
Chief Executive Officer